Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Cat writes her story about IN!!!

Well, Hello there!!  It's only taken me months to figure out how to write my first Blogger post for "Intercostal Neuralgia"!!  I am a special child ;)
  Hi.  I'm Cat and I suffer from Intercostal Neuralgia.  It has turned my life upside down! I underwent a 'routine' operation 3.5 years ago to remove a benign breast lump, and for some reason I got left with this debilitating condition.  It has NOT been easy.  Daily life is hard!  I try and keep my pecker (chin) up, as much as I can and have had to develop coping strategies.  Over two years ago I started up an Intercostal Neuralgia Facebook page so that I could connect with other sufferers like me.  I have never met another #IN warrior face-to-face, but I speak with the 400+ followers on Facebook.  I try to share my words of wisdom (ahem), my advice, my trials and my support.  This is where I had the opportunity of meeting Stacey and Ever.  Hopefully, together, we can help spread Awareness of IN and its symptoms and effects.
  Do not worry, you are NOT alone!  We are here and #Neuropathy is very real.

  I would like to take a moment to send out a GET WELL SOON to Stacey, as she has been in hospital recovering from fluid around her Pain Pump.  We are thinking of you both (yes, you Chris ;) ) and hope to hear good news soon!



Please pop on over to the Intercostal Neuralgia Facebook page any time and all the very best! IN on Facebook 
  Over and out,
          ~Cat


3 comments:

  1. Nice to read your post. Sending warm thoughts to Stacey as she heals. Hoping soon I'll figure out posting as well. I am currently recovering from a procedure to treat my rib pain. In addition healing from a recent hysterectomy. I am happy this form is here to support sufferers if IN. Get well soon Stacey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to finally do it Ever. I couldn't figure it out as I was trying to do it through Google+ rather than Blogger! Send me a private mesage through the IN Facebbok page and I'll send you the link. I hope you are recovering from your operation too. Get well to you too!!

      Delete
  2. As a sign of gratitude for how my husband was saved from neuralgia, i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My husband suffered neuralgia and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony of so many people who was cured from neuralgia. and so many other with similar body problem, and he left the contact of the doctor who had the herbal cure to neuralgia. I never imagined neuralgia has a cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my husband will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my husband used it and in one months he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life.neuralgia has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drwilliams098675@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my testimony .

    ReplyDelete