Thursday, March 5, 2015

Never imagined things getting worse right now other than dealing with Intercostal Neuralgia ......... Then they did!!                            

Hey there, I am so sorry that I have not been working on this site as much as I should. Long story short is that I got a pain pump last Feb 2014 for my IN and I leaked spinal fluid for months(which of course was awful) was in and out of hospital. In August I ended up getting a Staph infection, Meningitis, Septic, and Sepsis. I almost didn't make it which is pretty scary cause we have 2 small kids. They were all I could think about. It was pretty darn miserable. I am still leaking fluid and am on the hunt to find a doctor to help me. It is hard cause I have awful headaches, dizziness, nausea, balance issues, back pain where the catheter was, seizure like episodes, ect. ect. I try as hard as I can to stay positive and tell my 7 year old that I WILL get better!!!! I hope that I am telling him the right thing, but it is the best thing to NEVER give up hope!!!!  ~Stacey


No comments:

Post a Comment