Tuesday, April 22, 2014

If you have RUQ Pain, Nerve Pain, Pain in Rib Cage front and back, Pain RUQ that followed a Trauma to the area then,,,,,,,,

Then you MAY have Intercostal Neuralgia(IN)!!! Mine started with a straight through pain that felt like i was being stabbed when I bent down, then through the years it got worse. My pain started after I had my Gallbladder out. My pain was suppose to go away when I had my Gallbladder removed, little did I know I'd be in pain for life. When I had our second child it was extremely horrible and afterwards is when I really started to search for some kind of answer. Problem is most doctors know little to nothing about IN. Some doctors were super nice, but just had no answer for me and others...... well they weren't so nice and still knew nothing. I began to feel that I'd never find my answer. My husband, thank god for him, he has been my rock through this all. There has been many times he has had to lift me off the bed or put my shoes on just cause I can't bend down. IN has truly been the hardest thing I have ever had to go through. On top of it I also have Costrocornitis, that formed from the irritated nerves from IN. My body doesn't like to get rid of inflammation so right now we are hoping my pain pump will do the trick. That's right I had a Pain pump placed about 8 weeks ago and so far feel that I am having good results in my back, but the pain in the front is still pretty bad. I'm going to be doing some research on Costrocornitis to see what kinda treatments have been for Costrocornitis. I am happy that I got the pump though. we still got adjustments to make and seeing as i am already having improvements in my back is a great sign! I have been trying to keep everyone posted cause I know many of you out there with IN are searching for what to do for treatment. I am sorry to see that there are so many that are in pain. I hope that this site can help you find a diagnosis quicker than the some of us. Help spread the word by taking our pledge! By spreading the word doctors will hopefully become more educated then can find the cure.  Here's the link to the pledge.


https://www.causes.com/campaigns/76718-raise-awareness-of-intercostal-neuralgia


3 comments:

  1. I'm in the process of being evaluated for intercostal neuralgia. I had gallbladder surgery August 31, 2012 and my life has been a nightmare since. After almost two years of piles of negative GI tests IN was finally suggested. Didn't think it was IN until I went home and googled it. Now I'm almost positive that's the problem. My pain is constant, but tends to be worse sitting or lying in certain positions. I encourage you to look up the Delon Institute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gregory, Thanks for getting in touch. I am sorry to hear you are in a painful situation also. I hope you find some relief very soon!

      Delete
  2. As a sign of gratitude for how my husband was saved from neuralgia, i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My husband suffered neuralgia and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony of so many people who was cured from neuralgia. and so many other with similar body problem, and he left the contact of the doctor who had the herbal cure to neuralgia. I never imagined neuralgia has a cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my husband will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my husband used it and in one months he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life.neuralgia has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drwilliams098675@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my testimony .

    ReplyDelete