Monday, April 14, 2014

Intercostal Neuralgia and Pain Pump Updates

Hey all our pain warriors with Intercostal Neuralgia, how are you all feeling? I hope you are surviving your day! As some of you may know I recently had a pain pump implanted. Although we still have a lot of adjusting to do i think it is definitely worth it. My back is feeling better and I am able to touch my ribs in the front and sit upright longer than I could before. My Costrocornitis still is hurting me a lot, but my doctor is going to be trying a new non invasive procedure on me this week. My body has such a hard time with healing and I have been this way my whole life. So the Costrocornitis and where my pump site is, is still very sore to touch. no jeans for me for a while. I have been wanting to share this all with you because now you can ask your doctor about the pain pump and if it is an option for you. I had mine implanted in my back so i could possibly have another baby if my Intercostal Neuralgia allows it. I will keep you guys updated on my progress!!  ~Stacey


No comments:

Post a Comment