Thursday, April 10, 2014

Updates! Updates! Updates!

First, I'd like to welcome Ever Cuyler to the blog. Ever will be assisting with making posts as well as other things to make the blog even better! We'll have a little blurb about Ever and her experiences with I.N. on the "About" page soon.

The blog is a bit of a work in progress so please bare with us as we build the blog, our team, and spread the word that "You Are Not Alone!"

Speaking of building the blog... you'll notice an image on the home page and the resources page titled "Intercostal Neuralgia Facebook" The link within the image will take you to Cat's Facebook page. Stacey was recently added to Cat's page as an admin and soon Cat will join the ranks here as well. Please take a moment to visit her facebook page... she's an amazing person and has touched the lives of so many already, my Stacey included!

Please feel free to contact (Chris:  alleywolf@gmail.com) me if:

  • You have a suggestion for the blog
  • Would like to share a link for the recourse papge
  • Would like to share a personal story regarding life with I.N.
  • Would like to write an article regarding I.N. for the blog

No comments:

Post a Comment