Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Signs that you may have Intercostal Neuralgia

I am no doctor and if you are feeling these symptoms you should go and be evaluated by a doctor cause there is a chance it could be more serious. These are some of the symptoms I have felt and or heard others say they have felt. There may also maybe other symptoms feel free to comment and add things you feel, so we can help others out there searching for a diagnosis.

Symptoms you may feel if you have Intercostal Neuralgia:
~Stabbing pain
~Sharp
~Spasm like
~Tearing
~Tender to the touch
~Aching
~Gnawing
~Pain that wraps around form back to front along the ribs, although for me mine started as a stabbing pain that went straight through, it has gotten worse through the years
~Skin Hypersensitivity, my skin will hurt so bad my clothing hurts, feels like an Indian Burn
~Pain that goes through the breast, nipple hurts
~Pain in back, Shoulder, and goes down arm


Pain gets worse when:
~Coughing
~Sneezing
~Breathing
~Laughing
~Twisting
~Lifting
~Bending
~Pulling
~Sitting upright, I'd rather stand any day
~Laying on the side that is effected


Like I said these are things that I either feel or others that I know feel. If I missed some please comment. I'd love to hear from you!!!!  Also remember, I am no doctor, if you are having these symptoms it may be something more serious. Please see your doctor for a diagnosis!!

No comments:

Post a Comment